How much does it cost to live in Dexter Oaks Cooperative?
- Each Member household pays three charges.
- The first is the Application Fee of $60 for each adult in the home.
- The second charge is one-time Membership Fee of $100. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The third charge is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. Lot rent starts at $345 per month for existing homes.
- Interested in bringing your home in to Dexter Oaks? We have undeveloped lots for rent for $375 per month, which includes $50 per month toward the concrete pad. There is also one triple lot available for your home for $475 per month. Contact us for information on lot rents for specific areas of our community.
- Lot rent includes water, sewer, and garbage costs.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.